Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
DCK Nig. Ltd is an Information Technology Solutions Companies of over two decades in Nigeria providing enterprise to mid-range and large-scale companies across Nigeria.
The suitable candidate will be required to:
• Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Enterprise Networking and security solutions.
• Provide technical support to sales teams, primarily in understanding client requirements and developing technical proposals for service opportunities.
• Deliver solution demonstrations and trainings to internal teams and external clients as required.
• Conduct baseline assessments of Enterprise Network and Security Infrastructure assets and services.
• Design Proof-of-concept for solutions requested by clients.
• Lead network design team in Network Planning and Design for expansion and optimization.
• Ensure all professional services projects (assessments, audits, installs, configurations, etc) are executed in a professional and timely manner while updating the team on opportunities identified during service delivery.
• Prepare appropriate project technical documentations in consistence with best practices.
• Provide adequate training and competencies transfer to subordinates to ensure optimum sub-ordinates development.
• Hands-on experience with Cisco IOS and NX-OS platforms
• Hands-on experience in configuration of Next-Gen Firewalls, IPS and NAC Solutions.
• Hands-on experience with On-premise and Cloud-Managed wireless solutions and RF Management.
• Hands-on experience with Network traffic management and engineering across Wide Area Networks.
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and common network protocol specifications across all stack layers – DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, TLS, TCP, UDP, IP, ARP, Spanning Tree, Ethernet etc.
• Knowledge of raw Network packet acquisition and analysis as well as other techniques for troubleshooting and performance tuning
Required Toolset Familiarity
• Network Diagramming / Documentation – Microsoft Visio,
• Network Performance Monitoring – Whatsup Gold, Solarwinds
• Packet Analysis – Wireshark
• Minimum of a CCNP (R&S and Security) Certifications.
• Additional certification(s) validating any of the skills above should be an advantage e.g. CWNA/CCNA Wireless certification validating Wireless skills.
• Certification(s) validating experience with any of the above tools should be an advantage.
Mode of Application: Interested candidate should send their CV to Careers@dckng.com
• Deadline: 30th September 2020.
• Kindly note that only selected candidates for interview will be contacted.